Just Starting Out
So... Yeah, I did a thing where now I have a blog. Well first off I'll explain who I am. I am a guy living in Georgia who loves people, marching band, Magic the Gathering, and his girlfriend. I got this mostly because my girlfriend has one and that I thought it would be interesting to see what people think of me and such. Anyway, I will be posting mostly about my life and other things that catch my eye. These may include DCI shows, Magic the Gathering tournaments and ideas, as well as just kinda what's going on in life. This blog could be anywhere from happy emotions to extremely sad. So... Pretty much whatever I feel like posting and whenever though it won't be less than once a week, and more then likely a couple times a week. Hope everyone enjoys. That is if I can actually remind myself to get onto this and blog.
0 comments