Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

New, Panic! At the Disco Album

7:05 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category :


So for anyone who has not yet listened to this golden piece of alternative music, I would strongly urge you to do so. By far this is my favorite album to come out within the past year or so, and is debatable to be the best album released by Panic! ever within their career in the music business. It is themed around wild partying and just overall sin. With songs like 'Hallelujah' and 'Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time' telling the stories of sinners that have partied a bit much and now are having to deal with their choices as well as finding love around them. Personally, I pre-ordered the album on the recommendation of a friend of mine and can sit here and say that it was a ten dollars well spent. I listen to this album in school, while lounging around and even have been caught singing the lyrics from time to time. As far as an overall good album to listen to I would say this is one of the best if you are in the mood for some dirty alternative rock as well as some 1920s style of singing by Brendon Urie in 'Death of a Bachelor'. Here is a link to the YouTube playlist of the album. -->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUChk0lxF44&list=PL0eheHgLSuZCIGMeRNU0S7i6MgJF97WLF

RELATED POSTS

0 comments